March 29 2016
In fact, error 504 error can be troubleshooted in many different ways. In this article, I want to provide you two helpful solutions.
To troubleshoot error 504 problem in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve error 504 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove error 504 error completely.
error 504 error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If error 504 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of error 504 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove error 504 error in time.