April 14 2016
In fact, Java Loader Error error can be repaired in many different ways. In this post, I want to provide you two good solutions.
To solve Java Loader Error error in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove Java Loader Error error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Java Loader Error error completely.
We should never ignore Java Loader Error problem when we encounter it at the first time. If Java Loader Error error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Java Loader Error error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Java Loader Error error in time.